Sixteen football fields worth of pet products¹ is exciting — and overwhelming.
The best way to navigate the Global Pet Expo, the pet industry’s largest trade show, is to go prepared, so you leave happy. Try these strategies for planning ahead:
5 Tips for Success at the Global Pet Expo
March 20-22, 2019 | Orlando, FL
- Know the vendors you need to see
Review the 2019 Global Pet Expo exhibitor list to see who is attending, their booth number, and location on the expo floor. Use the interactive floor plan to map out your visit so you know exactly where you’re going.
- Know what products you’re looking for
Whether you plan to purchase at the show or simply browse, make a shopping (or window-shopping) list. Start with product categories — toys, harnesses, etc. — and then identify your go-to vendors for those products.
- Ask if your sales reps will be attending
Is there a manufacturer you want to speak with? Contact your sales rep to see if they will be attending and can facilitate that conversation. While other sales representatives will be on site, no one knows you like your rep.
- Bring business cards
If you’re placing orders, expedite the process by bringing business cards with your mailing address. Not only will it save time, it will help guarantee delivery by confirming your shipping and account information.
- Know your budget
Be sure to know your authorized spending limit, which can help prioritize which vendors you visit.
Discover the Latest Trends and Innovations in Pet Products
As you’re making your list, be sure to add Coastal Pet Products, booth #2601 so you can be one of the first to see and order our new products. At the booth, you can:
- Get a sneak peek at the Inspire® line of collars, leashes, and harnesses — coming June 2019. Inspire products feature a black neoprene backing against bright nylon webbing, providing comfort, durability, and eye-catching style.
Bonus: Visitors who purchase an Inspire Kit and additional products will receive co-branded Coastal Pet T-shirts for their store associates. Visit the booth for full details.
- View the latest Bergan® travel products, perfect for everyday (and night) adventures.
- Discover new looks for popular products, including our Styles collars and leashes, and Lil’ Pals® toys for cats and dogs.
- Experience an area specifically for cats, featuring new bulk bin containers (some including catnip!).
- Christmas comes early these days! In fact, you can pre-order the entire calendar of Coastal’s new Celebration collar patterns and embellishments at the show.
Bonus: Commit to four or more 2020 holidays and the shipping is on us!
- Meet Coastal Pet Products leadership, including President Kim Stout and Chief Operating Officer Jeff Brown.
Coastal Pet’s knowledgeable sales reps and product experts will be available at the booth throughout Global Pet Expo to answer your questions and discuss what products can help meet your customers’ needs.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive helpful tips and the latest Coastal Pet Products news by subscribing to our newsletter.